1.3 That personal data is necessary to be able to enter the Portal and navigate through it without any restriction; Therefore, by not consenting to its treatment, the User may also enter the Portal, but will not be able to navigate through it completely and/or will not be able to see all the information contained therein.
2. Scope of the Cookies Policy
2.1 For the purposes of this Cookies Policy, when we refer to “Navigator” or “Navigators”, it will be understood all those people who intend to navigate within the Web Portal.
3. What are cookies?
3.1 Cookies are files that a website or application installs in the browser or device (computer, smartphone, tablet, smart TV or other similar) when accessing or during the tour of certain web pages or applications, and they serve to store information about the Navigator’s visit.
Cookies allow the storage of certain data on the Navigator’s device or on the navigation thereof. It means, it compiles statistical information; facilitates certain technical functionalities; see which pages have been visited; the connection time; the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed; the number of new Navigators or Users; the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit; the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. It analyzes the operation of a page, detects technical problems, among others. Depending on the information they contain and the way the User use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the Navigator the first time they visit the website or application in question. Most cookies are associated with a Navigator, a computer and/or non-identifiable device in the sense that they do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. A browser only allows a website to access the cookies it sets, not those set by other websites.
3.2 Kantaya uses the following types of cookies:
• Technical cookies.- They allow the user to navigate on the website, platform or application, as well as the use of the different options that exist in them..
• Geolocation cookies.- Identifies the location of the User.
• Customization cookies.- They allow access to a service depending on the characteristics of the user, such as language, type of browser, among others.
• Analytical cookies.- Measures the activity of the website to create navigation profiles to incorporate.
• Advertising cookies.- It helps to manage the advertising offer, adapting the content to the service requested by the user.
• Session cookies .- They gather and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are not stored on the computer or equipment. Session cookies are deleted when the user closes the browser or their assignment expires.
• Permanent cookies.- The data is kept stored on the user’s computer or equipment as a history. They are processed when the user leaves the website and can be deleted by the user.
• Third party cookies.- They are sent from a computer or domain of a third party to the user’s computer or equipment or the information collected is managed by a third party. It should be noted that third-party cookies could be found within the GEC websites and applications; However, as they are not administered by us, we do not guarantee that their policies comply with current legal regulations.
On the other hand, the third-party Cookies found on our websites and applications are the following:
GOOGLE ANALYTICS https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
3.3 Kantaya may use the information collected through “Cookies” for the following purposes:
• Use of “Cookies” or other technologies to access the Portal.
• “Cookies” or other technologies will identify and analyze the behavior of Users on the Web Portal, in order to identify irregular acts, prevent fraudulent activity and improve the security of Kantaya’s.
• Through cookies, Kantaya may use the information from the Navigator or User’s visit to the Web Portal to perform evaluations and statistics, to allow the Portal to continue operating and make future improvements to it.
• Analyze the browsing habits of the Navigator or User and the searches carried out by them, in order to be able to provide personalized content (including advertising).
3.4 Cookies can be deleted from the hard drive if the Navigator or User wants. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. Allow the Navigator or User to change their browser settings so that it rejects the installation of cookies.
3.5 Kantaya may process the information collected through the Cookies provided on the Web Portal, provided that the Navigator or User gives their consent to this end at the time they enter the Portal for the first time. If the same Navigator or User enters the Web Portal again through another device, computer or browser, or using an IP number different from that of their first visit, they may be asked again to accept this Cookies Policy, to the extent that our systems identify you as a “new” Navigator or User.
3.7 Cookies Policy come into force from January 15th 2021 and it will be in force until they are expressly modified by Kantaya, and/or until the Web Portal is permanently withdrawn.
BY CLICKING ON THE “YES, I ACCEPT THE COOKIES POLICY” BUTTON, THE BROWSER OR USER REPRESENTS THAT THEY HAVE READ THIS TEXT AND ACCEPT IT IN THE VERSION PUBLISHED ON THE DATE OF ENTERING THE PORTAL.
Date for last update: January 15th 2021